PC, Game Maker Studio 1.4
It's worth noting that the game was coded using GML for practical reasons. During the development of the game my work consisted in:
- Character movements and controls.
- Power ups (Speed, Shield, Auto-gun).
- Scoring system (Based on how much of the map is covered by your paint).
- Shooting mechanic and its effect.
-Designed main menu and sub-menus.
- Menu functionalities (options, character selection menu with game options and map selection menu)
- Animations for the background and buttons.
- Put together the end level menu with score and/or "Next round menu".
- Designed and programmed the in-game user interface (top of the screen).
- Put together 2 of the maps using game maker's tile system.
- Re-arrange certain parts to fix certain collision bugs.
- Sprites for power ups
- Sound effects for power ups and gun actions