PC, Game Maker Studio 1.4
This picture shows how the game plays. Each player is controlling a character using the same keyboard.
These are the four playable levels.
It's worth noting that the game was coded using GML for practical reasons. During the development of the game my work consisted in:
- Character movements and controls.
- Power ups (Speed, Shield, Auto-gun).
- Scoring system (Based on how much of the map is covered by your paint).
- Shooting mechanic and its effect.
-Designed main menu and sub-menus.
- Menu functionalities (options, character selection menu with game options and map selection menu)
- Animations for the background and buttons.
- Put together the end level menu with score and/or "Next round menu".
- Designed and programmed the in-game user interface (top of the screen).
- Put together 2 of the maps using game maker's tile system.
- Re-arrange certain parts to fix certain collision bugs.
- Sprites for power ups
- Sound effects for power ups and gun actions